Pages

Saturday 5 August 2017

Maintenace: Maths

Tuakana Maintenance 02/08/2017


ghjsfjsfghjfgjsgj.PNG


Today I finished this activity which was not really hard. I just had to use the skills that I have learnt before now, which was decimals because this game was all about money. The main point of the game was me giving their change back. When they buy something I have to figure out how much money I have to give back.  I really did like this game because it was helping me improve in my learning skills.  

2 comments:

Rangi said...

Hey tuakana

I like what you wrote for your maths, but need more information.

Anonymous said...

Kia ora!
Hi Tuakana Teina. Well done i really like the way that you level up in your maths. Great Job and Awesome. Your getting better and even it's hard you made it!
Nicely done!

Post a Comment