Pages

Thursday 19 May 2016

Lemon yogurt description

Tuakana                                                                                                            20/05/2016

Lemon yogurt description
The moment we entered the hall I could see all my lovely friends as well as the ingredients on the table. I couldn’t believe that we were going to bake lemon cupcakes. It was really good because we had to list down all the ingredients and the method. The way I pictured the method is pretty easy because I prefer myself as a baker.

The first thing we had to do for the cupcakes was to grate the rind off of a lemon and put it in a big bowl. After the lemons were grated then you add ⅓ cup of sugar, 2 eggs, 1 cup of oil then we stir. After you have the texture that you want then you can carry on and put ½ tsp of salt, 1 cup of yogurt and lastly 2 tsp of lemon juice. Then of course we had to mix again. Lastly add 2 cups of self raising flour and MIX!!!!!



There it is staring at me, a delightful cupcake with a slight scent of lemon. I couldn’t wait to demolish it while it was over in the cupcake tray. I was literally drooling over the lemon cupcake. I picked it up carefully and then slowly opened my mouth for a small bite. Once it entered my mouth I actually thought that I was in heaven.

0 comments:

Post a Comment