Pages

Wednesday 6 June 2018

English - Free writing

Depression

Why is it that every time I wake up, I just feel like dying or falling back to sleep
again and never waking up. I don't know why I feel like this but I just do and
every single day I put up with fake smiles, fake laughs and most of all fake
love. It feels to me that I have no purpose in life nor have a value to live.

I have experienced being a nobody. A person who’d get bullied every single day.
A person who gets mocked at by the older kids and a person who had always
been back stabbed by their friends and was never loved by her ex’s. Can I just die
already? No one wants me here so what's the point.

The thing is that I’m now 13 and I’m wanted. I’m loved and have many friends.
I’ve never been bullied since I was 10 and I have a boyfriend who actually loves
me and I’ve been with for 1 year, 3 months and 4 days. I’m popular I guess but do
I like it? To be honest I don't. I smile everyday knowing it’s fake and laugh
everyday knowing it’s fake too. Sometimes I wish I could just run away far
and never come back.

At the end of everything, it didn't turn out right. All I know is that my final
breathe was on 23.05.06. I hang there for awhile and slowly drift into the skies
as I feel more peaceful.See I was right, no one cared. They moved on and I started
to realise all the lies hidden beneath me. But who cares now, I’m in a better place anyways:))))))))

0 comments:

Post a Comment