Pages

Thursday 1 June 2017

Personification Poem

Personification Poem

I come in many colors and always scrape my leg,
I do tend to give things a strong push and as always it goes through.
I am always hurt but never seem to show otherwise they’d use me more.
I always cry that makes me shine and in the end I am lifted to reach the sky

I am banged sometimes like a nail and are very fast like baby cheetahs
I hate getting hurt cause I lose my colour then ending up in Hospital.
I am always looking at green and have many friends like me.

In the end I smile with pride with bruises and sores all over my body
I am squeezed very hard but the pain goes away fast
If I am fast and can pass things on ground


What am I ?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Tuakana...

I found your personification poem quite interesting, all of your idea's combined into one simple poem was truly inspiring. But after all it was still very challenging....

Post a Comment