Pages

Sunday 17 March 2019

How to make fry bread - Food technology

How to make fry bread
Method
Step 1 - Solve yeast with warm water for 5 minutes
Step 2 - Add 1 egg
¼ of sugar
¼ of butter
Step 3 - Mix in 1 ½ of plain flour and fry until golden brown


In today's lesson, we made fry bread. We began by adding 1 ¼ of flour into
my bowl. Then I added ¼ of sugar as well as ¼ cup of butter melted in the
microwave for 1 minute and 20 seconds. After that I put oil inside the pan and
let it heat up, ready for cooking. In the end, I added the yeast that my teacher
made for us into the mixture and mixed it until it was smooth. Then it was time
for cooking, I put in 4 batches of the mixture each time and was able to make
7 fry bread. After we finished that, we cleaned up and enjoyed our meal. I’m
so happy I made the fry bread and hopefully I can make it next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment