Pages

Sunday 17 March 2019

Physical education - Option P.E 2

Reflection 2
Activity: Capture the flag
Date: 11/03/2019

  1. How did you show your self-management strategy in today's lesson?
The self-management strategy I chose in today's lesson was
“seeking feedback and/or feed-back”. This is when you either compliment
someone on their performance or when you get a compliment from
someone else about your performance. In the game of Capture the
flag, I showed this self management strategy by complimenting
others from my team. I always complemented everyone who
did something awesome in our team or whoever performed really
well. I either screamed out “yassss” or just went up to them and
gave them a shake on the hand. This is how I showed my
self-management strategy of “seeking feedback and/ or feed-back”
in today's lesson.

   2. Why did you choose that self-management strategy?
I chose this self management strategy of “seeking feedback and/ or
feed-back” because I want to be able to boost everyone's self-esteem
or by making them happy in the lesson so that they feel
comfortable in the environment there in as well as feeling included.
Like in the lesson of capture the flag, when one of my teammates
captured a flag from the other team I instantly went up to him and
gave him a pat on the back with a smile and complimented him on
how well he played. As soon as I did that, I instantly saw a smile light
up on his face and that made me really happy, It made me happy
because I was able to boost his self-esteem by making him happy.
This is why I chose “seeking feedback and/ or feed-back” as
one of my self management strategies.

   3. What happened as a result of you showing your self-management
strategy?
As a result of me showing “seeking feedback and/ or feed-back”
in today's lesson, I was able to make someone happy as well as
boosting their self-esteem by complimenting them on how well
they performed. I was able to give them a pat on the back and
congratulate them on how well they played. This was the result
of how I showed “seeking feedback and/ or feed-back in today's
lesson.

   4. Were there any improvements in your participation? Please
provide an example

Personally, I believe there was a bit of improvement because
I was able to make one person happy in that lesson when I
could’ve made more people happy or boosted their self-esteem
so that they feel included. Like in the game of capture the flag, I
was able to make that one person happy, I was able to put a
smile on someone's face and that was amazing. I wanna be
able to do that more often and hopefully I can in the next lessons we have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment