Pages

Wednesday 18 October 2017

When I leave, how would I want to be remembered ?

Tuakana Explanation writing 17/10/2017

WALT - write an explanation
Success Criteria
  • I have written a title
  • I have an opening sentence introducing what is being explained
  • I have used present tense
  • I have included technical words
  • I have used cause and effect connectives
  • My paragraph for each key points, explain how the subject works or what happens
  • I have written a summary paragraph


Sentences
Words that describe me
I like to compete with other people in many things.
Competitive
I am able to speak in front of a large crowd.
Confident
I always try my best to be positive
Positive
I like to participate in many things or opportunities given to me.
Participation and contribution
I do learn a lot
Smart
I make a lot of people laugh
Funny
I don’t act normal sometimes
Weird
Do things on my own and doesn’t have to be told
Independent


How would I want to be remembered ? I have been asked this question so many times but never did have the right answer. I am soon going to be a yr 9 student and still I have no legacy to leave behind. Well remember when I said that I never really had the right answer, well now I do and I am willing to share with you, how I would like to be remembered by ?

Have you ever had this weird feeling that tingles in your body when you are about to compete in a competition. Well I have many times, that means I am getting ready and sometimes nervous but I have never let that feeling take over my whole body. Being competitive is one of them. If I like playing sports and love competing with other people then I surely know that I am a really competitive person.

Secondly I would also like to be remembered by as a confident person, who is able to speak in front of a large crowds and who doesn’t let fear overcome them. I have been able to do this many times by standing up in front of people and saying a speech to others has made a huge progress throughout the years. As well as doing performances in front of a lot of people has pushed me to become a more confident person.

I would also like to be remembered by as a really funny person. I don’t think that I’m funny I know I am funny, making people laugh is my specialty. Even if they cry I will still be able to make them laugh or even if their angry well 2 seconds later they will be laughing thanks to me. I can be really tough to handle but in the end there will always be a smile thanks to me again.

Last but not least I would like to be known as a really smart person, who is able to get  high scores in all subjects and who is able to excel consistently. I know there are still some more areas I have to work on but I sure do know that I am try my hardest.

Finally I would like to be remembered by as a independent person. As in I am able to do things in my own abilities without being told. If I become more independent then I know I will be trustworthy person.

When I leave glen Innes School I will be proud if I am remembered by all of these things because hopefully I inspire people to be like me.

2 comments:

Tuakana Atuatika said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tuakana Atuatika said...

@amira reda, sorry I dont understand?

Post a Comment