Pages

Monday 29 April 2019

Digitech



Today was my first time in Digitech. In today's lesson,
we learnt how to code games by playing the Maze game
and the Flappy bird game and coding every single step.
Each step in each of the games, we had to screenshot
the code and apply it into the presentations that I have
linked above. I used different types of blocks and codes
like repeat blocks, move forward blocks, turn left and right
blocks and many more. These blocks were able to help me
move forward to the games objective as well as completing
that certain level. As a result, I was able to get an idea of
what coding games are like and how to code games. This
lesson has really taught me a lot on coding and hopefully I
will get better at it.

1 comments:

Hinerau said...

Well done with coding so far. It's great to see how you've picked up on how coding can be used to enable characters to undertake different functions. Tau ke!

Post a Comment