Pages

Friday 20 May 2016

A descriptive paragraph of chocolate

A descriptive paragraph of chocolate 20/05/2016


Taste :
Sweet
Smell :
Smells sugary
Hear :
My mouth chewing on the chocolate with it sticking onto my tongue .
See :
The people putting the chocolate in their mouths.
Feel :
I could feel the chocolate sticking my mouth up with that tacky feel .


Just as I saw the sweet chocolate my teacher was handing out chocolate I could already start tasting the chocolate in my mouth. Just as it was placed out in front of me I could smell that sweet sugary smell coming up my nose. As I grab it to take a bite it felt like I was in heaven. As I was munching it I could taste bursts of flavours going down my throat. When I just demolished it I wanted more that I would die for it.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Tuakana

This is a very good descriptive paragraph. There was interesting words and good sentences. There was a lot of metaphors which made it very interesting.

Post a Comment