Pages

Sunday 22 May 2016

Maths screenshot

Tuakana                 23/05/2016 Monday

Maths screenshot

Maths game.PNG

In this game I have been learning about fractions also playing around with it. As I was reading the instructions I got my head around that which made me know how this game worked. When I started to play I had to put fractions on one whole square trying to use different kind of fractions. When I was dragging the fractions I had to figure out a way to use different kinds of fractions in different spaces. I managed to use some fractions but left a little space which I had to look for other fractions to put in their. I use my strategies to find a fraction that could fit in and it was either ½ or ⅛ .If this game worked on me I am sure that it would help you learn how to work your ways around fractions by just going on Interactive maths games.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment