Pages

Thursday 10 March 2016

Maths screenshot

Tuakana 11/3/2016


Screenshot 2016-03-11 at 9.36.29 AM.png
Maths game/screenshot

In this math game I have completed it and as you can see  I came first. In this game I have learnt about division this game helped me learn more of my division so when there is a test I am ready for it. As I was playing this game it got hard because when I started playing it was easy and then it started going harder as I was going through the game. When I reached to the point at coming first, I had to keep up so that I can make sure I am still going in first place. Just when I saw the finish line, I was glad to see that the game finally stopped. As you can see in the screenshot it took me 56.46 seconds to complete this math test, almost 1 minute. Last but not least I have no incorrect corrections so I am proud of myself . At the end this game really made me realise the importance of learning division  because it can also help me with my timetables.

0 comments:

Post a Comment