Pages

Thursday 22 November 2018

Social responsibility

What is social responsibility?
Social responsibility is all about attitudes and values that can
support myself and other students in making responsible
decisions about my or whoever's behaviours and involvement
in physical education and in others areas.

What level were you during our lessons and why?
I believe I was a level three. I think this because I showed respect
to my teacher and the other students around. Another reason why
I thought I was a level 3 was because, I know for a fact that I was
being honest and fair in our lesson and I made good choices in the lesson.

What could you do in order to improve your level of social responsibility 
for next lesson?
I should be able to complete all of level 3's areas, take care of equipment and
I should be able to work well with everyone in the class.

0 comments:

Post a Comment